Monday, July 15, 2013

Sunday July 14

Sunday's are never a very active day for me in fact I always take a nap in the afternoon. I love my naps on Sunday's. This is my relax go to church and spend with family day. I don't usually cook Sunday dinner we go to my in-laws and they are great helping keeping me on track.  Mornings on a Sunday are hard because I am getting everyone ready for church I don't usually have breakfast. Well this week I only had on kids to dress but we slept till 9:45 giving us 15 min to feed the little man get dressed and get to church. So definitely no time for breakfast. At lunch I ate the left over chicken, 3 drumsticks with 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce. For dinner I had 1 1/2 c ww spaghetti with 1/2 c sauce with 1/4 c parm cheese and a cup of salad. For dessert had about a cup worth of watermelon. So not too much on my mind but working on keeping track of what I ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment