Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Monday July 15

So as I was waiting for my little boy to wake I was reading , watching tv, and playing games I was getting a little bored so finally he woke up and I made him breakfast so when he was finished I got him dressed and went for a walk. We walked a a nice not too fast not too slow just going at a pace that wasn't pushing it. George was loving it the weather was just perfect I hate it when it's too hot side where you sweat just sitting down. So we walked just under three miles and walked just over an hour.  I was walking threw some stones and pushing a stroller there was some work involved. For dinner I didn't keep track of how many calories that I ate it was date night and we went to Pizza Hut.  I had three slices of a large meat lovers they were the smallest slices which where pretty small. Three pieces of the breaded wingless wings honey BBQ sauce and some garlic toast with cheese. I love date night next time I think we will go somewhere else and choose something healthy. Jared asked what I wanted and I said I didn't care and he was like Harvey's or Pizza Hut and I choose pizza. Haha well one bad day won't hurt the results for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment