Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 13 2013

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile been not doing so well on my  diet and trying to redeem myself. I weighed myself this morning and almost cried but didn't I did this to myself there is no one to blame but myself. What it comes down to is that is was easier to give up than to fight. So I gave up I got lazy instead of making dinner at home I would just go buy something. Some one doing the cooking for me. I would keep telling myself OK I will start my diet again tomorrow and never did I put it of and put it of and now came to the point were I don't want to feel gross with all that eating out. I don't feel great after never feel really full and its not good for you. I love ice cream so we would go buy some to eat maybe I should keep some low calories ice cream bars in the house but eat them only if I have the calories or reward myself. If I work out you can have an ice cream bar. I think I will try that out. So today I decided that enough with all this laziness it was time to get back on track I keep saying to push through it but it got hard.So this morning and today I did it oh yeah to the point where I have calories left over for the day. I am so proud of myself it feels good to accomplish something I always say that this year is the year that I am going to change. I need to set an example for my kids. So well traveling I had a pkg of black licorice I love it. I was wanting some so I looked at the calories than look at the calories for a granola bar.Guess what I ended up eating yup that's right 4 pieces of licorice was 130 calories and a granola bar was 150. So I gave myself a treat and didn't feel guilty because I recorded it.

Breakfast:
Sorry didn't eat breakfast

Lunch:
3 ounces chicken breast
1 c rice
1 c mixed veggies
2 tbsp sweet chili Thai sauce
4 pieces black licorice
calories = 536

Dinner:
2 chicken drumsticks
1/2 c rice
2 tbsp BBQ sauce
calories = 381

Snack:
1 chocolate fibre bar
4 pieces black licorice
calories = 280

Daily calories = 1198 Suppose to have more so if I get a little hungry later I will let myself have something I will up date when and if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment