Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Learning from past mistakes starting over

So last year I started this blog to help me write down my weight loss what I was eating and my feelings well, I didn't do so well. I had a few bad days which turned into a few bad weeks that turned into a lot of  bad months.i felt depressed and like a failure that I couldn't do it. So why should I even try. I kept saying over and over again that I was going to start dieting again but not even make it a day how pathetic. So Sunday I said that I was going to do my blog again because that seemed to help the most. Yesterday while I was out I grabbed a magazine that caught my eye it was a special people magazine. It's all about people who are half their size and I was reading something one person said it took her three years to lose all the weight and she said that there were times that she slipped up but instead of looking at those moments as failures, she saw them as learning opportunities. So this past seven months were my learning opportunities. That it is ok if you have a slip up and it doesn't have to make you a failure sorry it took so long but I'm tired of all of this. My mother in law and I both started up our blogs again this week and since we both have a fit bit we agreed to 5000 steps 5 flights of stairs. As time goes on those numbers will go up. Yesterday I forgot to put my fit bit on till half way thru the day but managed to get five flights of stairs and 3981 steps so pretty good for only half a day. Yesterday I had a pretty good day a egg and sausage wrap from mcdonalds, a fruit smoothie and a salad for dinner. It was Jared's birthday so I did have some cake and icecream.  I mean the birthday is over and it's ok to have a treat on special occasions need to learn to only have them at those times. I am so busy lately that I will probably blog the day after about how the day before went.

No comments:

Post a Comment