Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Busy life

Sorry it's been a few days since I wrote. I been working over time and been very busy.  This past days have been horrible.  Not been doing so well with the whole diet thing. Working around food  gets you into trouble so writes. So I went and  shopping and I grabbed healthy things for me to take to work. I am going to get threw it one day at a time. Since I work over night I eat somedays at two in the morning but I sleep most of the day and don't eat till at least three or four in the afternoon. My reaching 5000 steps has been easy I usually hit it before 6 am. Things have been really busy and are going to stay that way for a lung time. Sorry this is short today but I will try and get better at writing and making this more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment