Friday, April 25, 2014

Mess up happens when you don't pay attention

Opposes I went over my calories for the day and it was al, to not paying attention to what I was putting on my sandwich from subway. subway can be good but also be your worst nightmare. So I learned and I am going to move on from there lessons learned. Haha well I managed to get in 5000 steps and 5 stairs.  I took our puppy In to leith bridge yesterday because I was going to walk him with the two younger kids while Bethany was at her tap exam practice. Let's just say that is never going to happen again. He kept getting tangle in everyone and cut across the stroller and the lease would cut across and nearly choke George.  I have the hardest time eating breakfast so I realized how late it was and had a peanut butter and jam sandwich  Tito tie me over till lunch which I had a smoothie  for dinner I had a sandwich from subway.

On the positive note last Saturday I weighed myself and since then I lost 6.4 pound. I think that a lot f that is being more aware of what I am putting in my mouth but I'm not perfect and only just started and will make mistakes all the time and tomorrow I will tell you about temptations at work. It will be embarrassing to show that. Don't have that much will power. Maybe one day I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment