Thursday, April 24, 2014

One day at a time

Thank you everyone for the support it feels great that I have people who give me love and support. Realizing that people care makes all the difference makes me realize that they are reading and looking forward to the success just don't be disappointed if I fall sometimes it's going to happen but I will have to work thru the fails and realize that one bad day doesn't define who I am. The other day someone told me that I should cut out all dairy from my diet well that isn't going to happen. In the magazine that I bought they give healthy food tips from the pros and here is one that kinda stood out.
SAY YES TO YOGURT
" high-calcium diets produce more weight loss. Just don't confuse regular yogurt with the frozen kind- it doesn't have the nutritional value or calcium.
-Dr. Stephen Gullo

So what she told me was wrong sometimes do your own research they will be people who don't know everything and give you wrong advice without them really realizing it.
When I look at the big picture it scars me can I do this, but when I look at it as small step, small goals, really one day at a time it doesn't seem so overwhelming.

So the other day I made a smoothie and it was bland not too much flavour so yesterday I added a little honey and that made all the difference. So talking about what I had I at egg white scrambled eggs with ham and a little cheese for breakfast a smoothie for lunch and some noodles with a tomato sauce for dinner. Since I had enough calories left over I had a cup of icecream. Because I had the calories left over I didn't feel guilty over it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment