Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 4& 5 revamp

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had family come to visit. Thursday was an OK day my my day was the same as the day before great things about left overs. So when you are busy you can come home and heat it up. Didn't do anything for exercises but starting for it. I been finding it hard to get back on track it is harder than starting your diet you get back to old habits and you don't really think you can do it but there is nothing you can do but push threw those thoughts and feelings.

Friday was a bad day I did screw up major. I had Tim Horton's for breakfast and Chinese for dinner. I had a little of the Chinese for lunch and the rest for dinner at 2:30 and didn't eat again that night I had a fudgesicle from DQ a treat from my Dad. In the evening my mom wanted to go for a walk to I went with her OH my I am so out of shape I had a hard time keeping up with her. My feet are still killing me. Sorry this post isn't that long but I am going to go and hang out with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment