Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 3 revamp

 So has anyone ever been on a diet and they are drawn into looking at food/recipes that look amazing and yummy. I do I find I go onto pinterest and look at stuff, through my recipe books (dessert), and find myself wanting to make and eat them. I don't buy tons of baking ingredients because if I don't have them in my house than I can't bake with them. I carry most of the basics but stuff like cocoa powder I don't buy till I need it. I need to find some great healthy tasty things to make and try. If any one has any great recipes that they would like to share with me that would be amazing. I find myself drawn into the unhealthy stuff or even simple tips on how to alter the recipe to make them a little more healthy. Sorry I am asking but I still learning how to eat properly.
yep. that sums it up.
This is me on a daily basis. Lately I haven't been feeling well and really tired when I get home at night and find that I try to go to bed early. I need to find the time to get healthy I have been sick so many times this past year I want to get back to the days were I wouldn't get sick for years. I remember when I was younger when everyone in my family had the flu and I didn't get it. I was healthy and fit and active. I found that I have gotten lazy as the years gone by and I want to be that active girl again I loved her.


So for breakfast and lunch have been the same these last couple of days. Its what I have in my cupboards I know its nothing exciting but its all I have right now. Unless you count the cinnamon toast crunch which is full of sugar.

SO I had
1 c bran flakes
1 banana
1/2 c 2% milk
Calories = 265


Lunch:

So the cucumbers and tomatoes I had in with my ham sandwich.

So It was

2 slices white bread
1 tbsp fat free mayo
a squirt of mustard
3 slices ham
1/2 c cucumbers
1/2 a medium tomato
( this is what was on my sandwich with the left over cucumbers just eating by them selves)
For my snack later on I had:
1/2 c strawberries
1 yogurt tube

Calories = 332


For dinner I had some chicken strips in the freezer so I took them out and fried them up I didn't use any oil. I had left over veggies and left over rice from the night before so I decided to make myself a simple stir fry with them after the where all fried together and warm I add 2 tbsp of my sweet chili Thai sauce that I get from Costco, it is amazing, for flavour. Sorry I don't have a picture but I forgot to take on

Dinner:
4 ounces peas and carrots
1/2 c brown rice
6 slices chicken strips
2 tbsp sweet chili Thai sauce
calories = 355

So later on at night I got into one of those OH my I am so hungry that I need something now moods. So I grabbed a slice of bread toasted it up added 2 tbsp chunky peanut butter and a banana. I love sliced banana on peanut butter toast and I also had a rice crispy treat.
For my snacks for the day
calories = 438

Total daily calories = 1390


For exercises I didn't do much like I said I wasn't feeling great, but at work I did deliveries and lifted heavy boxes so does that count. I mean I was walking and lifting. Other than that not a whole lot I really wish I was feeling a little better so that by Saturday I will have started to work on this part.




No comments:

Post a Comment