Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Results

So sorry I took a couple of days to write. I want to try and write everyday but it is hard. The weekend I had some visit from family and Sunday I was getting girls to there dance pic. I have been busy.
So over the past week I weighed myself last Monday didn't reveal anything because I didn't want to simple as that. I will let you know that I have lost 2 pounds not as much as I would like but down is down. Its a step in the right direction. I am hoping to lose the rest of the extra weight that I put on this next coming up week. I am going to try and exercises more. I find that the hardest to do I'm not a morning person and I relax in the evening after a busy day so I need to really try hard and do it. I want to be active again show my kids what to do show them how to be active and not couch potatoes.
Well I am going to try and work on this more and get back to what I was doing. 2 pounds in a week isn't bad. I am OK with that number.

No comments:

Post a Comment