Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Revamp Day 1

 OK So I have been a rough couple of weeks. Like going off the deep end. Its been hard to reel back in and refocus, but this is what I am going to do. I don't want to ruin all the hard work that I already but in. I am doing lose it again I got family photos at the end of June and I hope to lose some more by the end of the month. Its been hard but in the past when it has gotten hard I gave up. I am going to push through it. Going to work on little things I gave up pop and its been since February and I don't drink it at all. Had a few sips here and there and think its not that great really. Next I need to work on my sweet and salty craving that I get sometimes. Chips are a downfall for me I love my chips they are what I reach for when I get that salty craving.Trying to teach my children to eat healthy and if I am not eating healthy than what are they going to learn.

Breakfast:
I was reaching for the chocolate cheerios that I bought for a treat for my kids but changed my mind I wasn't going to push my diet back a day because I have been doing that for the last couple of weeks. I think oh well I screwed up so I will be good tomorrow but that never happens.
So this is what I had instead
SO I had
1 c bran flakes
banana for some flavour with
1/2 c 2% milk
Calories = 265


Lunch:
So I was helping out at the store so I took lunch with me and taking lunch with me means that I can't be bad and change my mind which I thinks helps. I split it up and had my sandwich first and my strawberries and yogurt as a snack in the middle of the afternoon.
So the cucumbers and tomatoes I had in with my ham sandwich.

So It was

2 slices white bread
1 tbsp fat free mayo
a squirt of mustard
3 slices ham
1/2 c cucumbers
1/2 a medium tomato
( this is what was on my sandwich with the left over cucumbers just eating by them selves)
For my snack later on I had:
1/2 c strawberries
1 yogurt tube

Calories = 332

Dinner:
I had dinner at my mother in-laws house I went to pick up my kids because she was watching them yesterday afternoon and she had dinner for me.
Fish
1/2 c fruit salad
1/2 c potato salad
1/2 c salad

Calories = 535

Night snack I was craving something so I had
1 apple
1 yogurt tube
1 banana
Calories = 235

Total daily calories = 1366

I was going to come home and exercises but I had a killer head ache so I took some pain killers and went a laid down after I put my kids to bed.




1 comment:

  1. Sure would love to have you join us for our walks Tues and Thursday mornings! We had a really nice time today and an unexpected adventure. You could offset 300 more calories! Anyway. . . it would be nice to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete