Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 137/138/139

OK feeling like a failure the last couple of days. I was being great for breakfast and lunch then lose control at dinner time. On Saturday I was trying to be really good at what I was suppose to at breakfast and lunch and dinner but that I started picking at my kids food at dinner time. Not the best thing for me to do. I was going to start doing the 21 day diet again. Well I think I may have to start again because not really doing it really well at the time. For Sunday I was OK following the plan than I did have some pudding but at dinner we had ham , funeral potatoes , sweet potatoes, veggies, and some banana caramel bread. I did OK with dinner until I went for a second helping of both potatoes. Ahhh well hopefully I don't gain weight this week from not doing so well. Like I said feeling like a failure. So Today didn't go any different did great with breakfast and lunch but after that it went down hill again. Had some chips while driving home from Cardston. For dinner I had left of Sunday dinner but with some salad. Just I did go up for seconds of the ham. I also had some pumpkin cheesecake loaf for dessert. I really need to focus on being good tomorrow or I would gain weight if I continue in this way. Feel really bad but I really can't give up so close to the 3 of my three short goals.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, over time you may be more healthy or less healthy, heavy or thin, but to me, you will never be a failure or a bad person. I wish you every success as you reach for your dreams.

    ReplyDelete