Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 120 weigh in number 16

So last week I didn't tell you how much I put on. So today I will last week I got back up to 215.3 that was bad so this past week I refreshed and lost a total of 6.7 pounds yup thats it my new weight is a grand number of 208.6. Meaning that I lost everything that I put on the past few week plus more also I hit my 10 % yup you heard me my first of my first few goals acheived. Next week I am aming for 25 pounds.
For dinner i had a pork chop instead of a burger.

Daily Allowance
5 oz Fat Free Milk

Breakfast
1oz Branflakes with milk from allowance
Choose one of the following:  Orange / ½ Grapefruit / Kiwifruit / 6oz Strawberries / 6oz Melon

Mid Morning
Choose one of the following: Apple / Banana / Pear / Peach / 4oz Grapes/ 2 Plums

Lunch
2oz French Bread with a little low fat spread, 1 ½ oz low fat cheddar, 2 pickled onions(!), salad (lettuce, tomatoes, green onions), Apple
OR
Cheese on Toast (1 slice of wholegrain bread, topped with 1 ½ oz low fat cheddar and sliced tomato – grilled until cheese melts.  Banana

Mid Afternoon
Low Calorie Soup

Dinner
Beef & Pepper Stir Fry, 4oz Rice
OR
4oz hamburger made from lean ground beef, wholegrain bun, large tossed salad with low calorie dressing

Exercise
Yoga
30 minute walk – make middle 20 min brisk – aim to cover 2 miles plus

Beef & Pepper Stir Fry
Serves 2

6oz lean steak cut into strips
1 Tbsp Oil
1 Red Pepper, sliced
1 Green Pepper, sliced
4 Green Onions, cut into 1” pieces
1 tsp Crushed Peppers
4oz Water Chestnuts, halved
½ tsp minced garlic
2 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
Little beef stock

Heat oil in large non stick frying pan and stir fry beef on high until browned.

All peppers and cook for a minute, turn heat down a little and add onions and stir fry for another few mins.

Add seasoning, chestnuts, garlic and hoisin sauce and stir a further few mins.

Add a little beef stock to produce a thick sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment