Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 135/136

So on thurdsay it was an ok day. It was a few days ago I didn't have breakfast ( I always find that breakfast is the hardest meal to eat I usually skip it before but I try to eat it all the time sometimes I still forget). Lunch was a ham sandwich and for dinner I had pulled pork on a bun and some salad. Also had icecream with toppings thought I would allow myself to have a treat. Didn't feel so good after it I ate too much at dinner time.

Friday was one of those days where you try really hard to be good but end up blowing it on something as simple as a doughnut. Felt bad that I did it but no use dwelling on it.. For breakfast I had a apple with some yogurt. For lunch I skipped because I ate the doughnut. For dinner I had a grilled chicken salad and did pick at the kids pizza but not much.

I have a great news I went to buy some things like some shorts and when I go to old navy I am usually a size 18 well went down to a size 16 yup you heard me right I went down a pant size and can't wait to get down even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment