Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 131/132

So Sunday was an OK day. Being Mother's day I got a chocolate bar and I ate all of it. I don't treat myself that often. In the afternoon I was lucky enough to get all three of my kids to take a nap so I was able to take a nap as well. It was a pretty lazy day. For Breakfast I had a slice of wholewheat bread with some low fat spread and jam with an orange. For Lunch I had a tomato sandwich ( 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 tbsp low fat mayo, 1/2 tomato, some lettuce. For dinner I had some chicken, a small piece of chicken pot pie, and some mashed potato and a piece of corn on the cob. For desert I had 2 slices of pumpkin cheesecake loaf with some ice cream.

Monday:
I am starting not to feel to great I think I am catching what the kids had last week. I am feeling hungry all the time and extremely tired. Didn't feel like doing much today. For breakfast I had 100g source diet yogurt, and an orange. For lunch I had egg salad sandwich ( 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 egg, 1 tbsp low fat mayo, 1/2 tomato, and lettuce. After lunch is when it got bad 2 granola bars and a banana I just felt hungry all day and nothing was helping. For dinner I had a pork chop, mixed veggies and some mashed potatoes. I used my kids as weights and did 100 reps of leg pushes. Then I did one round of body rock my legs felt like jelly when I was done but at least I tried to do something today.

No comments:

Post a Comment