Sunday, May 5, 2013

day 123

Was proud of myself on saturday. I did really good. Went grochery shopping only got what I needed and so I took all morning getting a good walk in. in the evening my husband wanted a blizzsrd so I went and got one for him and was tempted to get on for myself but didn't just had a bite of his.


Daily Allowance
5oz Fat Free Milk

Breakfast
1oz Branflakes with milk from allowance
Choose one of the following: Apple / Banana / Pear / Peach / 4oz Grapes/ 2 Plums

Mid Morning
Choose one of the following:  5oz Orange Juice / Orange / ½ Grapefruit / Kiwifruit / 6oz Strawberries / 6oz Melon

Lunch
Low Calorie Soup, 2 Ryvitas with a little low fat spread
3 ½ oz canned pink salmon OR 2oz Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese
Side salad

Mid Afternoon
Diet Yoghurt

Dinner
Cheesy Baked Potatoes* with a large salad
OR
10 oz baked potato, 3oz baked beans, 1 serving homemade coleslaw

Exercise
Strength Training
40 minute walk making 25 mins in the middle brisk – aim to cover 2.5 miles

Cheesy Baked Potatoes – Serves 2

2 x 8 oz Potatoes
4 Tbsp Fat Free Milk
½ oz low fat spread
2 Tbsp beaten egg
4 finely chopped green onions
2 oz low fat cheddar, grated

Bake potatoes at 400 degrees for one hour.

Cut tops off and scoop out inside.  Mash with remaining ingredients. 

Pile back into potato case and reheat for a few mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment