Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 134 weigh in number 18

So it was weigh in day and I only lost .6 pounds so down to 204 didn't get  my goal but hopefully next week i will reach it. I am going to exercises everyday to make sure that I reach it. Last week I got lazy and didn't do so much of the exercising. So I finished my 3 weeks and now I am going to repeat the food plan again I got great results following it. It gave me a break from deciding what to eat and I didn't need to think about it at all Just follow it. This next time through I am going to use some of the recipes because before I just  took the easy way simple but I want to try something a little more exciting. Going to start the cleanse part on Friday. Some day's get harder than others and I am determind that this year is the year that I am going to reach my goal. On Sunday I was able to wear a dress that I have not worn for over 5 years excited that it fit, also I got a smaller belt as well. Love feeling this way and getting excited to see more and more results.

Breakfast:
1 oz branflakes
3 oz milk fat-free
1 orange

Snack:
Banana

Lunch:
2 whole wheat bread
3 oz ham
1 tbsp low fat mayo
1/2 tomato
lettuce

Snack:
gronla bar

Dinner:
Grilled cheese sandwich
salad
1 tsp dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment