Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 133

Tomorrow is the weigh in day. I don't think I lost as much as I wanted to but anything down is better than gaining. I been a little lazy this past week my kids were sick for most of the week and so we laid around the house just chilling and when its too warm out side I find I don't want to do too much either. I wish it wasn't so windy but I do like a little cool breeze but not full on wind i don't like to go outside during that either but since I live in southern Alberta I don't have much options available. I took a nice walk when the girls were in dance took a great walk. I walked for 28 min and did 1.5 miles in that time George love going for the walk. For breakfast I had a slice of whole wheat bread with 1 tbsp of peanut butter with a banana, for lunch I had a pork chop and a granola bar, for dinner I had a cheese burger and picked at the kids fries. So since I don't think I am going to lose that much this week I am hoping to hit under the 200 pound mark next week and hoping to get to at least between 180-190 for the end of June. I think that is a reasonable goal to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment