Friday, April 12, 2013

day 100 - 101

So I thought I had done my blog last night but looking at it today I realized that I didn't and for that I apologize. So past the 100 day mark that is quit impressive. So today I did eat a cupcake at an event today  it was really good and sweet. I had a nice lazy day with my kids today I stuck to my diet really well until this evening. I really need to work on my exercise been lacking in that department. It is something that I am going to work on for the rest of the week.

Breakfast:
1 large egg
thin bun
1 turkey sausage
1 Cheddar cheese
1 banana
calorie = 400

Lunch:
1/2 c carrots
3 celery sticks
1/2 c cucumber
 1/4 homemade ranch
2.5 turkey breast
2 tbsp sweet Thai sauce
1 c strawberries
calories = 290

Dinner:
1 turkey burger
1 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp relish
1 cheese slice
1/2 c carrots
 3 celery sticks
1/2 c cucumber
1/4 c home made ranch
3 c lettuce
calories = 415

Snack:
turkey bite 50 calories
cupcake ( not to sure how many calories it was)

Total calories before the cupcake = 1156

No comments:

Post a Comment