Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 111/112

So this last week has been horrible been going down hill big time. So I am starting a 4 week diet program that my mother in law has. So all I have to do is follow it also my my mother in law and sister in law are also doing it with me. This will help big time. I am working on my blog again each day I will write everything I ate  what I did for excersise and show pics of my food. So I am excited I needed motivation again and can't wait to see results. I was needed something to help me out of the rut that I was in. It was getting harder and harder to pull myself out of it. I think having family helping makes me want to do it even more so that I can show the results like everyone will be getting.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to this too. I have had my orange juice & mineral water! Ate my yoghurt and I will eat the apple on the way to work. Everything else is prepared and ready. The first two days are the hardest, actually I think Day 2 is the hardest!! But we can do it. The first two days our bodies get rid of Glycogen which is stored water, so you should see a nice result next Wednesday morning!!

    ReplyDelete