Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 94 - 95

So yesterday I had another steak apple and also picked at a few other things it has been really hard this past week too much temptation not matter how much I tried to stay good I really struggled this last week more than usually. All I can say for the last two days is that I am now home from vacation and ready to put this whole thing behind me and I am determined to get back into the swings of things. I had a great time visiting family I am glad I know what is in my house and what isn't so I can control myself little better than knowing something is in someone elses house and being tempted 24-7. My self control isn't really strong so maybe that is what I will work on this past week. Self control is a major factor and is something I have been struggling with and something I am going to but my heart and soul into working on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment