Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 90

Yesterday was a pretty good day I nibbled on a some jelly beans that I love and its hard to stay away from them OK I don't like jelly beans I love jelly belly's they are the best. So goal today stay away from them you don't need them hahaha. Well yesterday I didn't eat breakfast in fact I wasn't hungry till past 2 so I had a 8 oz piece of steak and that was it with a apple cinnamon herbal tea. That tied me over until dinner when I had the other half of the steak which was another 8 oz and I had an apple to go with it and another tea. It kept me full and I used all my calories on it a big nice cut of steak was 1165 calories it could of been lower because what I found on lose it was Top Sirloin Steak 0" trim and mine had all the fat trimmed of it but that was all that I could find. So with the one I found and everything I ate I ate for the day 1342 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment