Wednesday, April 24, 2013

day 113

 So I am not going to say how much I put on this week yes I gained weight I will tell you next week. I am starting a diet with my mother in-law and sister in-law. I am excited to revamp my diet and I am exctied to share my progress starting next week. Today the excersise was yoga I found a video that was 15 min my legs were burning by the end of it and with some poses I was shaking really bad. It can only go up hill from here haha.


First thing – measure and weigh yourself.

On rising:             3oz Orange Juice & 7oz Mineral Water

Breakfast:           Apple & Diet Yoghurt


Snack:                  Banana & 7oz Mineral Water

Lunch:                  SALAD BOWL & 4oz Skimmed Milk


Snack:                  Diet Yoghurt & 7oz Mineral Water

Evening:               SALAD BOWL & 7oz Mineral Water

Exercise:              Body Contouring Exercises

SALAD BOWL – 2 SERVINGS

4oz chopped lettuce
2 Celery Sticks, chopped
1 Small Red Pepper, sliced
2oz Cucumber, chopped
3oz Grapes, halves or 1 Apple, chopped (toss with a little lemon juice to stop browning)
2oz Cooked Chicken, chopped
1oz Reduced Fat Cheddar, small cubes

Combine everything together.  Eat some at lunchtime with Low Calorie dressing and the remainder in the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment