Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 99 weigh in number 13

So today when I weighed in I thought I gained .4 pounds but I was looking at my record but it turned out that I actually lost .4 ha ha not much in the last 2 weeks but it is something at and today was going pretty good. It was a stressful day today and all I wanted to do was turn to food which I usually do in those situations.I am hoping that this next week will be awesome and hoping it pays of. While out this morning I took a 39 min walk so that was my exercise for the day I  am tired and cranky and not in the mood for more exercises.

Breakfast:
6 inch ham  form subway with cheddar cheese light mayo and mustard, lettuce, green peppers, onions, cucumbers.
1/2 choc chunk cookie
calories = 560

Lunch:
1/2 c carrots
3 celery sticks
1/2 cucumber
1/4 c home made ranch
2.5 ounces turkey breast
2 tbsp sweet Thai sauce
calories = 242

Dinner:
4 ounces pork chop
1 c rice
1c mixed veggies
2 tbsp BBQ sauce
calories = 578

Snack:
1 c strawberries
calories = 49

total daily calories = 1428

No comments:

Post a Comment