Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 96

So today I slacked off I didn't keep track of what I ate and I also picked at other things. I been eating the kids Easter chocolate so I am not keeping them in the house I am really struggling this past week and I keep slipping up so I am going to treat tomorrow like the first day really give it my all. I am going to do my grocery shopping and work out everything going hardcore this week I need to get back into the swings of things. I am also going to try using new recipes to keep things interesting sorry that I am having so many slip ups I am trying to work on them and like I said going threw a rough patch that I need to push threw. When I hit that point I usually give up I am not about to let that happen this time I really want to succeed. This is the year that I am going to reach my goal and that is what I need to work on  so here is to a new day. I know that I have said that in the past but I really mean what I am saying and work at it. I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be one tough day.

No comments:

Post a Comment