Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 107

Today was the best day in a long time. Extremely proud of myself I was going to eat a piece of angel food cake with strawberries and whip cream then looked at the time and realized that it was past 8:30 so I didn't eat it. There we go day one of not eating after 7 done. Today I was cleaning my house not just any clean but deep cleaning sanitizing.  So I was doing that instead of exercising but its OK I was sweating pretty bad by the time I was done. I am doing great and feeling great today was busy so I wasn't really thinking about food and thinking I was hungry.

Breakfast:
1 egg
1 thin bun
1 turkey slice
1 cheese slice
1 peach Greek yogurt
1/2 turkey bite
calories = 340

Lunch:
1 serving french fries
1 tbsp mayo
78 g chicken flakes
1 cheese slice
2 slices white bread
calories = 480

Dinner:
1 hamburger
2 chicken nuggets
1/8 of a small fries
Calories = 388

Snacks:
1/4 c strawberries
1 serving angel food cake
4 tbsp whipping cream
1 turkey bite
calories = 132

Total daily calories = 1340

No comments:

Post a Comment