Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 102/103

Sorry about not posting yesterday. It was a great day stayed on track made an amazing salmon for dinner and did 20 min on the bike I was proud of myself. I snacked but made sure that it was low calories and high in protein. Greek yogurt and a turkey bite. They are both 50 calories and both have protein and they keep me satisfied which is always good. I was in a very snaky mood and so I made sure that I picked the best foods rather than bad choices. I had 1449 calories for the day.

Today being Sunday is a little harder for me. Breakfast is always rushed or I don't have on today I grabbed a Greek yogurt and a turkey bite. For lunch I had left over fish with some rice. For dinner I had a burger with some cheese, ketchup , relish and mustard. Fries and some salad, for desert had 2 cini buns they were good and not too worried about it. Not too sure about the calories that I had today.

No comments:

Post a Comment