Monday, April 8, 2013

day 97

I am so proud of myself today I went grocery shopping and didn't buy any junk. I made sure that my fridge was stocked with yummy healthy food. Instead of buying the processed cheese ( Kraft singles )
I bought the cracker barrel already sliced cheese. I bought myself some turkey sausages that are 50 calories each nice simple low calories snack when I get into that snaky mood. Found it useful today I also found some source Greek yogurt that is 50 calories so my snacks are full of protein. So I made sure that I stuck to my calories and not cheating. For lunch I had a cheeseburger and a grilled chicken snack wrap on my errands that I was doing today. But I limited myself and didn't eat anything else. I did my bodyrock today I had to repeat 4 times through after 3 I was about to quit thinking that 3 was enough but reminded myself that I could push through and those are the ones that count so I did it on more round I mean it was only 5 min and that is nothing but it burned but I did it. I am also going to do 20 min on the bike maybe even longer depending on how I am feeling. I am excited to get back on track and hitting those really close goals that are just out of reach but getting closer and closer at reaching them. I did find a chocolate bar in the house and yes I opened it but I only at a few slices and the rest is put away I think that was a big thing for me and my will power.

Breakfast:
1 ww blueberry bagel
1 tsp margarine
calories = 135

Lunch:
1 cheeseburger
1 BBQ grilled chicken snack wrap
21 g cadbury milk chocolate
calories = 648

Dinner:
1 thin bun
1.5 turkey burger
1 cheddar slice
1 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp relish
1 c mixed veggies
calories = 538

Snack:
1 Greek yogurt
1 turkey bite
calories = 100

Total daily calories = 1421

No comments:

Post a Comment