Wednesday, April 3, 2013

day 91

So yesterday was a pretty good day didn't have the girls they were gone to their aunt and uncle's house. When they got home it got pretty stressful they were hyper and out of control so it go a little stressful for me when I get stressed I eat. Its a bad habit and not sure what else to do. Any suggestions will help food is a stress reliever for me. So I was trying to figure out what I wanted for breakfast so I was going through the cupboards looking and came across pancake mix yeah I am going to have pancakes for breakfast so I made them up and had 3 pancakes with some syrup on them for 1 tbsp of syrup is 60 calories but that was OK for me. they tied me over until it was time for lunch. So all in all it was a pretty good and lazy day didn't do much for exercising except running and chasing my son around the house for about 20 min I got tired and had to stop he loved it though and was laughing really hard. So on today's blog I usually weigh my self in the morning but I am not going to do that this week I am away and want to use my own scale because some scales weigh different so my number should be extra big next Wednesday. I will still blog and tell you about the day but not weight.

Breakfast:
3 pancakes
1 tbsp syrup
calories = 240

Lunch:
Beef pot roast stew
1 hot dog
1 tbsp cheese whiz
1/2 c cucumber
1/2 c snow peas
calories = 330

Dinner:
1/2 c ham
\1c Asian salad
calories = 297

Snack:
1/2 chocolate bunny
5 ginger snap cookies
1 turkey sausage
1 laughing cow slice
chocolate marshmallow
calories = 596

No comments:

Post a Comment