Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 114

So today was an ok day. I was doing ok till in the evening I was getting hungary and I was smelling hotdogs every where I went. Yes smelling them and I was wishing that I was going to have one. So went home and had my dinner. Tomorrow will be better maybe. Going out and afread that there will be snacking but I am determinded not to do it. Well I did a twenty min walk  which turned out to be just over a mile which was pretty good.

Daily Tip - Space your meals out and try to eat your evening meal around 6 – 7 pm, so you don’t feel tempted to pick before you go to bed

On Rising:            3oz Orange Juice & 7oz Mineral Water

Breakfast:           1oz Branflakes & 3oz Skimmed Milk



Snack:                  Banana & 7oz Mineral Water

Lunch:                  FRUIT BOWL & 2 large Tbsp Yoghurt



Snack:                  1oz low fat cheddar & 7oz Mineral Water

Evening:               FRUIT BOWL & 2 large Tbsp Yoghurt

Exercise:              20 minute walk making 5 minutes in the middle as brisk as possible.

FRUIT BOWL – Serves 2

1 large juicy orange, cut into segments
1 apple, core and chop
4oz grapes (halved) or melon
Peach, nectarine or pear, chopped
2 tsp honey
1 tsp lemon juice

Combine all the above.  Eat some at lunchtime and some in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment