Tuesday, April 16, 2013

dAY 104

yesterday truth be told I didn't do any calorie counting. I was busy and not at home all day. I tried to be good but it was the hardest day yet. First I had a Cesar salad and picked at some fries and some chicken nuggets. Also we were at the mall my sister bought some frozen yogurt for her and my girls and my other sister and mom bought orange julis so I decided to get myself a frozen yogurt chocolate with some cola bottles candies and Reese peanut butter cups on it. Truth be told I could of put fruit on it making it more healthy.I also had a Cinnamon bun as well as well as some chocolate. Like I said not a good day at all. For dinner I went to the keg with my family had a 1/4 of a loaf with some butter. I had there mustard salmon with mixed veggies the fish wasn't that great good and wont be having that next time. Also I  did pick at my girls chicken fingers and a few fries. Last night I went to the movies with my sister and did eat some popcorn. So I am not going to dwell on it just move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment