Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 110

Ok so my blog is getting worse and worse.  I need to revamp it and also my diet I need to remember that I am so close to some small goals and that I have things to work towards. I want to look good for family photos which are getting done in the summer. I got a few family events coming up and I don't want to feel like a whale. I have been feeling more and more like a whale I am glad the weather is warming up going to take kids on more walks now when I have time to. I am also going to work on some little goals like not eating out it has been really hard lately and I am struggling with it lately. I also what to try and at least do exercise at least three times a week start small and work my way up. Yesterday was Jared's birthday and I did have two slices of pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment