Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 93

So I have been kind of avoid writing because yesterday was a botched up day I totally screwed up and I am kind of mad about it but I have no one to blame but myself today is a new day and I am determined not to screw it up like yesterday I am having a really hard time while on vacation but I go home tomorrow so no more excuses I did do my bodyrock and also walked on the treadmill for 30 min so I got exercises in yesterday. Not going to pick at any chocolate and stick strictly to my diet. Sorry this week hasn't been so great I mean I am writing a weight loss blog and I am feel like I am screwing it up big time but I can't let it affect me I have to push threw this little rough patch. I will have a better post later today at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment