Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 89

So today was number 2 of my Easter dinners. It was fast Sunday so I didn't eat anything till 2 in the afternoon I need to work on my fasting because with years of being pregnant and breast feeding I stopped the habit and with Bethany being baptized in the next couple of months I need to set an example. Well anyways I thought I did good I worked out all the calories of the day and was proud only 48 calories over my allowed calories for the day. Well that's what I thought and then talking I remembered that I ate two homemade chocolate marshmallow eggs they are amazing but only had two so instead of being only 48 calories I ended up being over by 418 calories well going to try and work it off tomorrow but we are playing outside for most of the day so that will be a tons of calories that I am going to burn. I love Easter dinner but I do find it hard to  control yourself with so much food around. So considering it all I think I did pretty good. I was about not write down what I was going to eat but thought I will and just live with it. Well Easter is over so no more pigging out its time to get back on track I have a couple of months to get as much weight of as I can before the summer. I got a bunch of  summer cloths that are a couple of sizes smaller that I am hoping to be into by summer.

Breakfast:
fasting

Lunch:
1 wrap
ground beef
1 tbsp sour cream
1/8 tomato
1 tsp salsa
calories = 200

Dinner:
1/4 c ham
1 c homemade scalloped potatoes
1 c sweet potatoes
1 c Asian salad
20 jelly bellies
calories = 706

Snack / dessert
1 1/4 layered lemon dessert
1 mini cheesecake
1 tsp syrup
chocolate marshmallow
calories = 937

Total daily calories = 1844

No comments:

Post a Comment