Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 31

 So today's dinner was one that filled me up with food still on my plate. Didn't think I could have so much with so little calories. We have people coming over so I will not be able to do exercising. Should have done it earlier but I was cleaning. Tomorrow will be a good day to make sure I do my exercising. So I am making cake pops with the kids this evening but that is OK because I have calories left to eat some.

Breakfast:
1 slice sprouted whole wheat bread
1 tsp margarine
2 tsp honey
1 apple sauce
calories = 240

Lunch:
2 slices wheat bread
2 tsp margarine
1 slice cheese
1 yogurt tube
1 apple sauce
calories = 390

Dinner:
Chicken breast
Broccoli cole slaw
rice
1 tbsp mayo
2 tbsp sweet Thai sauce
1 c mixed veggies
2 tbsp better than butter sauce
calories = 345

Snack:
Vanilla cake pop
calories = 306

Total daily calories = 1281

No comments:

Post a Comment