Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 44

 So today being Valentine's day was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I planned out my day very carefully well that we according to plan felt like I wanted pancakes so at lunch I made some pancakes and dyed them pink for me and my kids for Valentine's day. Great 56 calories for on small pancake not too bad but at dinner I thought I would treat my kids at Pizza 73 the were making for a limited time heart shaped pizzas so I got one with cheesy bread and some curly fries. Also we went to Safeway and picked up a heart shaped chocolate cake. I told my self that I was going to have my left over fish for dinner and I did. That wasn't the problem I ate one piece of pizza, a few curly fries, and 2 little slices of cheese bread and a small piece of cake well I worked out all the calories for the extra stuff I ate and nearly burst into tears how could I be so stupid and eat stuff I came out to be nearly 700 calories for not a lot of food. How was I going to work this off my budget is 1464 and I was at 1867 worth of calories well I was talking to my mother in law and decided to go to zumba with her and work them off I felt good after I pushed it into my lose it app and so the net amount of calories I had was 1251 burnt it off I don't often eat the calories that I burn off but In weight watchers you are aloud some exercise points and you can choose to use them or not, but you only can earn so much in a week. So here we go I will say I ate that in two day and I am not going to let it affect the rest of my week I got 5 days till my next weigh in and I could work it off and be fine. I need to make sure that I don't do this every time.

Breakfast:
Chicken Alfredo sandwich
1 yogurt
Calories = 325

Lunch:
4 pancakes
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 yogurt
1 small apple
Calories = 386

Dinner:
Sole with shrimp sauce
1 pepperoni pizza
1 small slice of cake
2 slices cheesy bread
curly fries
Calories = 1075

Snack:
20g BBQ special K Crackers
Calories = 80

Total daily calories = 1867

So like I said not the best day but I did do an hour of zumba which worked most of my dinner crap off. Now to not let that happen again. Here is to a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment