Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 49

So today was a little better than most days this week. I did great with stuff today even had calories left over for a turkey and ham sandwich which was great. Just a little treat for myself. So I was totally like not wanting to do any exercising today so I was thinking I haven't done anything for a few days so I got up and did Bodyrock today totally killed it. Tried to do the abs workout but my wrist was killing me a little bit of pressure on it and it was screaming at me so I stopped right away don't want to screw it up. So I did just the other work out  that they posted today. Today they did two workout one rep threw with the abs than 8 reps of the other workout. So I ended up doing 20 min work out. I am glad a proud of myself for doing it. So here is to a great start for the next week. Tomorrow is weigh in day I am nervous because I didn't have the best of week. Well I am not going to dwell on the fact that it was bad but I am going to just go forward for here.

Breakfast:
3 egg whites
tomato
red pepper
green onion
1 slice back bacon
1/8 c Monterrey jack cheese
1 tsp margarine
1 yogurt
1 orange
Calories = 279
(Such a filling breakfast egg white omelet)

Lunch:
100 g chicken breast
2 stalks cut into 6 pieces celery
2 tbsp cheese whiz
1 c strawberries
1 yogurt
Calories = 247

Dinner:
1/8 piece of poppy seed chicken casserole
1 c mixed veggies
1 turkey and ham sandwich
Calories = 830

Total daily calories = 1356

No comments:

Post a Comment