Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 48

Sorry again about this being posted the next morning. Got home at 10:30 in the evening so I went straight to bed. It is hard to stay on tract when everyone is picking. This week has been a hard horrible week I haven't done too much exercise. I am going to do better next week can't let this happen I am a little scared that tomorrow will not be good. Had a great filling breakfast a omelet with tomato and red peppers, green onions, back bacon and some cheese. It had 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg. I also had a banana and a yogurt. With yogurt I buy the brand that is on sale at the time but also is low fat. Lunch was big and filling I loved it. Went grocery shopping on Saturday and bought a lot of veggies and fruit. Been trying to incorporate tons of veggies and fruit. Than when I was out I did some picking. I really hope that I did track everything that I did pick at.

Breakfast:
2 egg whites
1 egg
tomatoes
red peppers
green onion
1 slice back bacon
1/8 c monetary jack cheese
1 tsp margarine
1 banana
1 yogurt
Calories = 352

Lunch:
100g chicken breast
2 stalks cut in to six pieces of celery
2 tbsp cheese whiz
1 c strawberries
1 yogurt
Calories = 247

Dinner:
2 chicken drumsticks
2 tbsp BBQ sauce
1 c mixed veggies
1/4 c rice
3 meatballs
some Cesar salad
Calories = 524

Snacking:
Picking
1/2 c strawberry cream trifle
Calories = 287

Total daily calories = 1411

No comments:

Post a Comment