Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 55

So today was another great day.  I kept on track I had two rice crispy squares but I accounted for them. I had some candy but I gave the rest to the kids and now there aren't any left for me  to pick at. Don't have much to say again but here are some quotes.
Weight Loss Beliefs 1 Poster by Power2BThin            
Biggest Loser / #BiggestLoser / Motivation / Inspiration
It's worth it!
Failure
Breakfast:
1 1/4 c cornflakes
1/2 c 1% milk
2 tsp brown sugar
1/2 c strawberries
Calories = 224

Lunch:
1 thin bun
1 turkey burger
1 cheese slice
1 tbsp ketchup
1/2 c cucumber
9 baby carrots
1 yogurt
1/4 c salsa cheese ball
Calories = 533

Dinner:
Casserole
1 c mixed veggies
Calories = 374

Snack:
13 pieces sweet tart
2 rice crispy squares
Calories = 240

Total Daily Calories = 1372

No comments:

Post a Comment