Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dsy 47

So my day started out to a good start had everything planned out for what I was eating for the day. I was making dinner for my family and had everything planned out. Well before I got married I was not a hugh cheese fan and that was great well since I got married I have grown to love cheese to the point that I can loose track of how much I eat of it. Well because my family wanted to have cheese I was picking at it and it was not good. Don't now how much I ate. But lets just say I was over on calories because of that cheese but with dinner I also drank at least 10 glasses of water lots and lots of water. So I made a dessert Strawberry Cream Trifle it was amazing it had angel food cake and I bought some from Save-on- Foods which is a no sugar on so instead of the calories being 180 per slice it was only 40 so I used that instead. My family loved it the kids loved it and guess what for 1 c it was only 174 calories and that is with regular angel food cake mine was a lower calories one so even less calories but I said that it was the normal.

Breakfast:
1 slice sprouted whole wheat bread
1 tbsp Cheese whiz lower fat stuff
1 banana
1 yogurt
calories = 275

Lunch:
Chicken salad sandwich and a mini BBQ chick sandwich
Calorie = 530

Dinner:
2 drumsticks
2 tbsp BBQ sauce
1 c veggies
1/4 c rice
Strawberry Cream Trifle
Calories: 478

And extra Cheese not sure how many calories to put for that so my total calories with out the cheese would of been 1283 so even if I had 200 calories worth of cheese that means that I was only over by 20 calories which isn't so bad. But like I said not too sure.

Strawberry Cream Trifle:

1 can ( 14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1 c cold water
1 tsp almond extract
 1 pkg (3.4ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
2 c heavy whipping cream, whipped
1 angel food cake ( 7 inches) cut into 1- inch cubes
2 tbsp seedless strawberry jam
Chocolate curls and fresh min, optional

1. In a large bowl, beat the milk, water and extract until blended. Add pudding mix: whisk for 2 min. Let stand for 2 min or until soft-set. Cover and chill until partially set. Fold in the whipped cream.
2. Place half of the cake cubes in a 2-quart glass serving bowl. Top with half of the cream mixture. Carefully spread with jam. Sprinkle with 1 c strawberries. Layer with remaining cake cubes, cream mixture and strawberries. Garnish with chocolate curls and mint if desired.

Nutritional Facts: 1 c equals 174 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 3 g protein.
( You can make this with raspberries just replace strawberries and the strawberry jam with raspberries.)

No comments:

Post a Comment