Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 56

So today I am was careful about what I ate because tomorrow is weigh in day. I am kinda of looking forward to it. How many pounds I lose I am going to put aside 5 dollars. To buy cloths when I lose my weight. Or when I need smaller cloths.I an looking forward to that part the buying smaller clothing and throwing out the old cloths. So I have a new recipe that I am going to put up. It tasted great and didn't take any time to make. IT was Tangy breaded pork chops I loved it tasty.

Breakfast:
3 egg whites
tomato
green pepper
green onion
1/8 c Monterrey jack
1tsp margarine
1 yogurt
2 slices turkey bacon
Calories = 271

Lunch:
100g chicken breast
1 rice crispy square
1/2 c cucumbers
 9 baby carrots
1 yogurt
1/4 c salsa cheese ball
1 c strawberries
Calories = 370

Dinner
1 Tangy Breaded Pork Chop
1/2 c rice
1 c mixed veggies
1/8 Monetary Jack cheese
2 rice crispy square
1 yogurt
1 c strawberries
Calories = 721

Total daily calories = 1362

Tangy Breaded pork chops
prep/total time ; 25 min. Yield: 4

1 egg
1-1/2 tsp prepared mustard
2 garlic cloves, minced
 1 c dry bread crumbs
4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
2 tbsp canola oil

1.In a shallow bowl, beat the egg, mustard and garlic. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumbs.
2. In a large skillet, brown chops on both sides in oil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 min on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160.

Nutrition Facts: 1 pork chop equals 244 calories, 12 g fat (2g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein


No comments:

Post a Comment