Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 41

 So for the next couple of days I am going to try and avoid salt and limited carbs and drinking lots of water. So this morning I was trying to figure out what I wanted for the day for my dinners. Looking for low sodium recipes so could not find one so I made my Turkey burgers with avocado sauce so I made that and didn't use any salt that it called for and it tasted just fine. So for bodyrock I did the fitness test again so what its all about is at the beginning I do a fitness test and at the end of 30 days I do it again to see how I improved. I did improved but only a little but an improvement is an improvement and glad for the progress I am making. So here are the results. So you set the timer for 50 sec and10 sec rest see how many you can do in that time and start the next exercises. After I am done I am going to do 40 min on the bike.

                                                     Before    After
Squat Jump                                     30           33
Push Ups                                         16           22
Burpees                                           11           14
High Knees                                     56           63
Switch Lunges                                23           28     
Tuck Jumps                                     20           27
Tricep Dips                                     13           21
Surfboards                                      15            22
1/2 Burpee & Monkey push up       12            16
Switch Jumps                                 16            22   
Side Lunge                                      23           30
Frog Jump                                       21           25

Breakfast:
1 Egg
1 Yogurt
1 Medium Apple
Calories = 200

Lunch:
1 serving Chicken Tortilla Casserole
5 Romaine lettuce
5 baby carrots
1/2 c cucumbers
1 tbsp sun dried tomato dressing
1 c broccoli cole slaw
1 tbsp fat free mayo
1 yogurt
1 apple sauce
Calories = 463

Dinner:
1 Turkey Burger with avocado sauce
1 c mixed veggies
1 tbsp fat free mayo
1 c broccoli cole slaw
2 tbsp better than butter sauce
Calories = 518

Snack:
1/2 c Frozen Vanilla Yogurt
1/8 c crushed peppermint candy

Total Daily Calories = 1330

1 comment:

  1. Another great day for you - well done. Hey you had increases in every one of your exercise moves, so that is great. In another 30 days those numbers will increase again.

    ReplyDelete