Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 33

 So this past weekend has been busy and kinda hard to exercise. I need to come up with a new time that is better for me that way I am not running out of day to get it done. Today I was going to do some exercising but played some board games with my husband he has been working lots lately and we wanted to spend some time together. So this past week I have been trying to add more fruits and veggies to my diet.  Water has been getting better been trying hard not to drink pop only one can over the last week. Had a huge head ache for the past week but it is starting to go now so I am going to try and  not have anymore. 

Breakfast:
1 1/4 c cornflakes
1/2 c milk
2 tsp sugar
calories = 213

Lunch:
1 c broccoli cole slaw
1 cheese slice
1 tbsp mayo
1 Turkey burger with avocado sauce
Calories = 513

Dinner:
Butternut squash
Shepard's pie
Salad
1 tbsp poppy seed dressing
Chocolate banana cream cake
Calories = 606

Total daily calories = 1332

So I have a few things that I still need to work on but one day at a time is all it takes.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so good. You have no idea what a motivation you have been to me. Like you I am finding the blog thing really helps. There is something about writing it down and knowing that other people are seeing it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to have a peak at some of my recipes etc...

    www.simplyfilling.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete