Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 40

So today was better day yesterday is in the past and I am not going to dwell on the fact that I had a slight slip up. Chips are one of my weaknesses. So today I was great had a nice healthy breakfast and a great lunch and had a huge dinner with dessert. Didn't do exercising this weekend I find it hard to fit it in because I seem to be busy and doing stuff. So I am going on 2 1/2 weeks with out pop and sticking to it feel awesome about all of this not going back to drinking pop it wasn't a nice habit to have. So this week I am going to do better with finding new snacks when I get into that mood of wanting to snack instead of toast or something else that is really high in calories. Been doing better at excising going to try and do everyday after bodyrock at doing 40 min on the bike instead of doing 20 min on occasion been doing 20- 40 all week now I am going to aim for 40 all week.

Breakfast:
3 egg whites
1/8 c tomatoes
1/8 c green onion
1/2 ounce cheese
Calories = 138

Lunch:
1/2 c spaghetti
1/2 c marinara sauce
2 ounces ground beef
Calories = 363

Dinner:
1 serving Chicken tortilla casserole
2 servings tex-mex salad
1 mini croissants
2 pineapple mini muffins
2 Mini dessert
Calories = 846

Total daily calories = 1346

1 comment:

  1. Well done Susan. I was reading last night in a book and it said "You have to be sure that your calories are coming from the right sources. If you eat too many carbs and not enough protein or fat, your weight loss is sure to fail. So when you are planning your food for the day, be sure to choose foods that are balanced in protein, carbs and fat". I thought that was interesting because on WW the points are always higher if there are lots of carbs, even when the calorie count can be the same on two things.

    ReplyDelete