Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 39

So today started out great I was doing good for my diet but this evening I had some chips and dip with some strawberries dipped in chocolate not sure how many calories I had feel bad but my will power broke down ohh well. Went to a friends house for dinner and she made sure it was a healthy dinner and I go and spoil it with junk food why ohh why for breakfast I had cornflakes with milk and sugar lunch was left over chicken kiev with rice so today I not too sure how many calories but tomorrow is a new day.

1 comment:

  1. Like I said we all have bad days. This one day does not define your journey. This is just one little detour along the way. You said you are not physically feeling great now - tummy problems and bloating - that might be something to help with the decision next time you are presented with a similar situation. Great at the time but no so great after!

    ReplyDelete