Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 36 Weigh in number 5

 So this past week I lost 1.6 pounds making my total 15.2 pounds in 5 weeks so that averages out to being 3 pounds a week. Can't wait to see the final result after all the hard work Ive been putting in but its still a long time till I will see that. So today was bad and when I say bad I mean bad the morning went great choose something great for lunch than later I broke down and had some toast the worst possible thing ever well for dinner I didn't have much to account for the big snack I had a little earlier today. But no point dwelling over one bad day so I won't let it affect the way I continue for the week. So I haven't done my excising yet but as soon as I am done blogging I am going to do bodyrock as well as 40 min maybe even 60 min on the bike so I would have worked off the extra calories that I had today. I was craving a burger today for lunch we were in lethbridge so we went to burger king today is whopper Wednesday but I got a salad instead was proud of myself didn't even get pop got water that makes it over a week with no pop. So as you will see I did have a bad day and to be honest I was tempted to not write that I ate the toast and peanut butter with apple jelly, but as you see I accounted for it so that people know that I am honest and will tell the truth bad day or not.

Breakfast:
1 1/4 c cornflakes
1/2 c milk
1 c strawberries
2 tsp sugar
1 cheese string
Calories = 306

Lunch:
Tender grill BLT salad
1 pkg light Italian dressing
1 apple turnover
Calories = 640

Dinner:
Chicken breast
2 tbsp Thai sauce
Calories = 110

Snack:
1/2 c frozen vanilla yogurt
1/8 c crushed peppermint candy
2 slices bread
2 tbsp peanut butter
4 tsp apple jelly
1 rice crispy square
Calories = 665

Total daily calories = 1721

1 comment:

  1. Hey we all have bad days, do don't worry about it. On Weightwatchers you would be covered for those extra calories in your Weekly Points Allowance, so as you can see it is not the end of the world. You just can't do it again tomorrow!! Thanks for being so honest, it takes courage to do that. You truly deserve to meet your goal this time and I know you can do it. All your friends and family are behind you 100%. I just glanced at your wedding picture on my way downstairs. That Susan is battling to come to the surface and I know she can!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete