Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 37

 So I noticed that Thursday is the hardest day of the week Bethnay has dance at 5 so we leave the house at 430 and don't get back till after 6 so I find that I often buy dinner for the kids well see what happened today is that I ordered a burger just one nothing else but thats not good so any suggestions on how to fix this problem would be great, the little ones find that dinner around 6:30 is too late and at 4 is too early so not too sure what to do. With the burger I made sure that I reajusted what I was going to have for dinner to account for that. Well because I had a burger I didn't need too much. That was ok that I was able to make that adjustment. I just don't want to continue in this way its not good. I thought of maybe making a sandwich and other things to go with it for there dinner and they can eat it while we wait for Bethany to get done or make dinner earlier and just heat it up when we get home but not to sure.

 So I did my bodyrock today and 40 min on the bike my legs are killing me. I hope that this exercising will get better and easier to do.

Breakfast:
1 thin bun
1 large egg
1 cheese slice
2 tsp fat-free mayo
1 yogurt
calories = 275

Lunch:
Chicken Breast
1 tbsp sweet Thai sauce
1 c broccoli Cole slaw
1 tbsp mayo
5 romaine lettuce leafs
7 baby carrots
1/2 c sliced Cucumber
1 tbsp sun dried tomato dressing
1 yogurt
1 cheese string
1 apple sauce
calories = 340

Dinner:
3 Asparagus
1/2 tsp margarine
1/2 tsp bacon bits
4 oz chicken breast
2 tbsp sweet Thai sauce
calories = 216

Snack:
3/4 c frozen yogurt
1/8 c crushed peppermint candy
1 cheeseburger Jr deluxe from Wendy's
calories = 550

Total daily calories = 1381

No comments:

Post a Comment