Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 34

 So today when I went to put on my belt I had it in the last slot on the belt yeah. Know I need to make additional holes in the belt when the time comes. So bad news is that there was left over cake sat in my fridge well that wasn't a good idea was fighting with myself after lunch , even though I had a great filling lunch, for some cake my will power was weak and I ate some. It was the same amount as on Sunday but I really didn't want to waste calories on such an item. Oh well no point crying over spilt milk so I cut the cake so that my girls could have a slice after dinner and threw the rest out. Wrote down the cake I had and thought out what I was going to have for dinner with the remainder of my calories that I am aloud for the day. Today wasn't such a great day for exercising took my time to get it done but I ended up doing 20 min of bodyrock and 40 min on the bike. Yeah me at least I did something my legs feel like jello. So tomorrow is a busy evening so I need to make sure that I do my exercising during the day and making dinner around lunch time that way we can eat before dance.
I still haven't touched any pop I have came to love my diet Pepsi to the point that I was having one with my breakfast every morning. Bad habit and it has been hard to break. Like I said before I read that it takes 4 weeks to form a habit so I have another 3 to go till I have formed the drinking water habit which is healthier for you anyways. I reading and heard things that aren't really great that pop does to your body yikes. Love my cornflakes for breakfast I get a great amount for the amount of calories it is.

Breakfast:
1 1/4 c cornflakes
1/2 c milk 1%
2 tsp sugar
Calories = 198

Lunch:
Turkey burger
1 c broccoli cole slaw
2 tbsp mayo
1 yogurt
1 apple sauce
1 thin bun
1 rice crispy square
Calories = 617

Dinner:
1/4 c ground turkey
1/2 pasta
1/4 c pasta sauce
1 c mixed veggies
Calories = 290

Snack:
Chocolate Banana cream cake
Cheese string
Calories = 305

Total daily calories = 1410

1 comment:

  1. Good for you throwing the cake away! Some things can be just too much of a temptation. 60 minutes of exercise is fantastic. Once the milder weather arrives in the spring, you will be able to get out and walk and make that part of your exercise program which will involve the little ones. Pulling two kids in the wagon will make it more of a workout too! By the way I really enjoyed the Better than Butter sauce, although I think I will omit the Tarragon next time, it was a little too overpowering for the flavour. I am going to try it with a little parmesan in it to make a cheese sauce. Keep up the good work Susan.

    ReplyDelete