Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 52

Was slightly better day. Had an amazing egg white omelet with tomatoes, green peppers, green onion and cheese. I always have a piece of fruit and a yogurt to go with it. So filling that it make me last until lunch time. Lunch I forgot about it till it was coming up to two and knew I wasn't going to get home until a while later so lately I have been craving a burger so I swung by McDonald's for a burger I ordered two because I was hungry. Accidentally order two cheeseburgers when I was going to order just two hamburgers oh. Those two burgers worked out to 300 calories each ouch. I have to be careful at dinner time. I went to visit family so I grabbed McDonald's for dinner for the kids and I. I grabbed their Cashew teriyaki Tender grilled salad I didn't add the cashews and didn't use the dressing since the chicken had teriyaki sauce on it already and also a chipotle grilled chicken snack wrap. Great filling dinner and under my calories for the day. Later on my family bought those new blizzard cupcakes from DQ always wanted to try one so I let my self have one so I was over on calories but I liked it but now I don't need to temp myself with one again don't get me wrong they are delicious but now that I had one I can say that I had one. The down side to that was that I was looking for the calories and could not find them anywhere so I have no clue how many calories one of them were.
Didn't exercise really at all this past week I had family visiting and been spending time with them and busy doing other things this week. Here is to a great weekend and a great next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment