Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 50 Weigh in 7

So drum roll I lost a total of 0.2 of a pound. I know that it's not much but it is something. So today was a great day I had a great breakfast and lunch very filling the fact was that I had tons of  calories left for the day. So I had a nice New York Strip Steak. Didn't do any exercising but I did walk around most of the afternoon. Don't really have much to say today. I am going to really try hard to drink lots of water, exercises, and eat more fruit and veggies. Still have lots of work to do but only can improve on things.

Breakfast:
1 c Cheerios
3/4 c milk 1 %
1/2 c strawberries
Calories = 217

Lunch:
100g chicken breast
2 stalks celery
2 tbsp cheese whiz
1/2 c strawberries
1 yogurt
Calories = 223

Dinner:
10 oz new york strip steak
1/4 c rice
1/2 c carrots
1 real fruit pops
1/4 c cheese
Calories = 908

Total Daily Calories = 1348

1 comment: